Introduction

Lee Hamrick lee at redhatracing.com
Mon Oct 23 10:36:12 GMT 2000

First I would like to introduce myself to the list, my name is Lee Hamrick
and I'm currently living in beautiful northern California.  I am self
employed and interested in the fields of computer, electronics, and of
course cars.  I'm currently working on modifying a 90 Civic ECU and hope to
be able to get some valuable information from this list.  It seems from the
website that the focus of this list is more towards GM's than anything else,
but I hope that you can all point me the right direction.  Thanks!

-Lee Hamrick