Lucas injectors

Jörgen Karlsson jurg at pp.sbbs.se
Wed Oct 25 14:48:57 GMT 2000

Hi, I browsed RC engineerings site some time ago. They mentioned that the
internals in the Lucas injector was entierly made of stainless steel, what
do you think about running methanol with these injectors? I think that they
have injectors big enough for my car. I can get Lucas injectors a lot
cheaper then the Bosch motorsport injectors I had planned to use. I will of
couse not get them from RC, I can't afford the luxury of paying three times
the price for them to flowtest the injector...

Jörgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden