Ignition system for E6S-8

Jeff Moskovitz jeff_moskovitz at filemaker.com
Wed Oct 25 17:08:58 GMT 2000

J^rgen,

Sorry to be such a dunce, but I have the same basic question as James,
albeit with a differ EMS. If you recall from my email last week, I'm
probably going to go with the SpeedPro SEFI8LO setup -- plan to order it
this week, actually. I have also been giving a direct fire ignition some
serious thought. Are the necessary ignitors and coils the only things I
need to make this work?

Any additional info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff