Lucas injectors

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Fri Oct 27 16:09:21 GMT 2000

Try talking to either Kinsler or RC.  They sell injectors for methanol use,
and should be able to even point you toward a specific offering & P/N.  In
general, yes the innards need to be high quality stainless, the elastomers
need to be Viton, no exposed aluminum, and any exposed coil wire insulation
must be specifically formulated.

Walt.