Sequential vs Batch Fire

Nicholas Parker nrparker at ihug.co.nz
Sat Oct 28 00:28:42 GMT 2000

Hi List,
For sequential injection you need big injectors as all the fuel has to go
through an open valve.  Does using big flow injectors have an adverse impact
on the efficiency of fuel atomisation and controlability at idle?
I have heard for instance that with my car (365cc/min stock injectors) that
someone using 550cc injectors (big h.p. application)  could not get a smooth
idle, -mind you that was with a 2-batches of 2 injectors E.F.I setup (on a
1600cc 4cyl supercharged engine).

Nick Parker.