Source for small throttle bodies

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 31 12:17:15 GMT 2000

Just be a decent guy.
Prices are somewhat fixed, but the service is a function of how you act.
Look at things from their point of view.  They deal with cheap jerks all day
long.  Try to trade at as few possible so they get to know you.  Be fair,
and decent, any acts label you as a phoney.  Buy the guys a round of Pepsis
once inna while, they generally remember things like that
Bruce
    Little guys tried to register to vote, but had a hard time trying to
come up with a SS#, so they all used CSH,HQs street number, and phone number
to have 9 digits tehy could remember,  ooops, was a red head working there,
and *found* them out....
    Their working on trying to get even, something about Martha Stewart
visitin them.
    Decorations are in full swing for Thanksgiving, and Doc is planning on
spear heading the hunt this year.  Local grocery store, has caught on after
the last two hunting events.........