data collection and storage.

kb4mxo kb4mxo at mwt.net
Fri Sep 1 12:55:12 GMT 2000

Hi

I don't recommend you to go with a uC for this use a pc104 or single board computer .  The boards are
cheap under $50 used(386 or less ) .  Several run on one  or two supply voltages (12v ,  5v ) use dc to
dc converter for power. For A/D work buy a kit that hooks to printer port and comes with a program to
start with and you can buy the kit built if you wish. For me  I use dos and basic and when you are at the
event you will have no time  to make big code changes and basic for me lets me make quick changes. I also
like storing information on floppy after the run on the track. This is not guess of what to run I use
this setup.

Steve