SV: data collection and storage.

J. Creech jcreech1 at olemac.net
Sat Sep 2 04:14:16 GMT 2000

Hey, finally something that I can maybe contribute! There's a company called
Extreme GEEZ that makes and accelerometer called the G-Cube. It's a nifty
little device, more sophisticated than the G-Tech by Tesla. It has
datalogging capability built into it, all that's needed is something like a
Palm Pilot to be your "Datalogger".

Here's the URL : http://www.extremegeez.com/Extreme_GEEZx.html

Check it out, neat idea.

Scott Creech