EGOR question

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Sat Sep 2 16:57:36 GMT 2000

On Sat, 2 Sep 2000 01:55:33 EDT, RDwoo10 at aol.com wrote:

>I am a new reader to this mailing list & have found all the archives on EGOR
>& ION interesting.  I get that this project has gone commercial but it
>appears to me that the trail has gone cold.  anyone (Gar i think it is) able
>to provide some help?  i am looking for a web site or a phone number that i
>can call to get more information.  i have for the most part a 91 Camaro that
>i would like to work on the prom (it is actually a stroker motor in a 71
>Camaro w/the Lingenfelter Box on it, w/the 1227730 CPU & 8D prom).  the
>burner & the tuner are simple it looks to me like the missing link is an
>affordable wide band O2 sensor.
>
>A short note would be greatly appreciated.
>Bob Wooten

Ahhh, you're behind the times because the Y2K archive stuff is in
another file in "incoming". You no doubt got the file:
	 DIY_EFIArchives.zip
That covers pre Y2K; you need in addition, the file:
	 diy_efi.gz
which covers the timespan from 1 Jan 2000 to mid-June 2000. After
that, I don't know where to tell you to look, but you'll find
considerable on EGOR & ION in that second file.

The end of the trail of crumbs is we've just moved and are still
looking for space to set up EGOR's shop to complete the second lot.
Once that is accomplished, we'll have Orin post a link to an
announcement saying we're ready to accept further orders.

But do take a look at the latter archive mentioned above; it will have
more hystorical info on progress.

HTH,
Gar