? about Plymouth FI Program

Roger Talbot Cassells at thegrid.net
Tue Sep 5 23:49:13 GMT 2000

Yes, I have cycled my ignition switch several times and I have both a factory
and Haynes manual that offer similar definitions of those codes for a given
year.  The factory alludes to a device that plugs into a port in the wiring
harness.  I have verified that the connector exists in the harness.  The local
parts stores offer a simple tool for Ford and GM, but the Chrysler products are
constantly on back order. I was just hoping that there was a simple, cheap
alternative that I could download to an old PC.  Thank you for your reply.

Roger