disassembly of 6803 code

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Thu Sep 7 03:02:07 GMT 2000

Thanks Orin,

Orin wrote:

> It's there - l3h93.lst.
>
> I just chased the reset/interrupt vectors to define starting
> points for code - the disassembler went from each entry point
> and found anything that has been listed as code.  I defined
> segments for the timer etc. based on the original info..
> I didn't spend any time shrinking down arrays, so there are
> a lot of 'rmb 1's.

I spent literally 2 minutes to change an existing "control"
file I've used for GM disassemblies - about 4 lines of
information. Basically just defining the 6803 interrupt vectors
at $FFFx. I ran DHC11 and uploaded the resulting file to:

   ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/l3h93.dis    DHC11 (~105k)

For comparison, here's Orin's mentioned above (ie. full URL!)

   ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/l3h93.lst    (506,083 bytes)

If anyone is still following this thread, I'd be interested in
a comparison! The major difference in the file size is just that
Orin's disassembler is so verbose

Peter.