Bosch LSM-11 (again)

Jörgen Karlsson jurg at pp.sbbs.se
Fri Sep 8 00:02:16 GMT 2000

You might want to try a Volvo dealer, all _new_ engines are supposed to use
wide band sensors. I don't know much about Volvos but one guess would be the
S80 has one. The S60 should be a good candidate too, I don't know about the
GDI engines but I don't think that Mitsubishi would use a bosch sensor. I
have heard of some Denso ion pump sensors floating around the engine lab in
the Torslanda plant, sounds very Mitsubishi to me...

Jörgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden