GM ECU model/part numbers

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Sep 13 00:23:09 GMT 2000

There are a couple of things that might help.  1)  is there a prom or
memcal inside?  Read off the 4 letters/4 numbers that are on the
silver sticker.  Someone here can look that up.  2)  Does the ecm have
a socket for a prom or for a memcal?  3) call GM parts department,
give them your number. That # isn't anything I recognize.
Shannen