Pulsewidths & injectors & coils

dzorde at erggroup.com dzorde at erggroup.com
Fri Sep 15 00:02:16 GMT 2000

That's right you set up PW numbers (in mS) for a RPM/%load table, these
values (depending on whether you set the system as TPS load, MAP load, TPS
acceleration, MAP acceleration) are then modified by temp, and these
parameters, to give you the effective PW.  There is then interpolation
between the points.

However, my point was that as you require a greater PW, the effective
resolution, I would think, would decrease slightly as there is a greater
step between the initial base numbers.

On the Haltech, I think you can set it up so you have a greater resolution
in the idle end (if desired) for a slightly coarser resolution towards the
top end where you can get away with it.

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com