High Block Learn

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon Sep 18 02:13:02 GMT 2000

There's more to this than you're mentioning.  I'd bet on it.  The
first clue is that your siggy says "86 GT" and your post says "O2 and
MAP sensors are OK".  86 tpi is MAF...
Next clues are that you have a "mild chip", access to a fuel pressure
gauge and a scan tool, and know enough about efi diagnostics to try
forcing the ecm to substitute values for disconnected sensors.
So tell us what you've done to the car, and what you've checked so
far, and you'll probably save 2 days worth of cat-n-mouse games. ; )

I may be mistaken, but if that fp reading is at idle, it may be a bit
high for a stock 86 tpi.
Shannen