EFI POW WOW

Aribert_Neumann at magna.on.ca Aribert_Neumann at magna.on.ca
Mon Sep 18 11:58:09 GMT 2000

Anyone expected to have an early version of EGOR (sp) or similiar there?
Expecting anyone with Bosch Motronic experience?  Most of the activities (ie.
software,code) on this list are way over my head.  I adapted the FI system from
a 2L GME engine onto a (formerly) carb'ed 2.3L Isuzu Amigo.  Only change in
parameters was a 1300 ohm resistor on the water temp sending unit to richen
things up a bit.  While it funtions reasonably well, I'm certain there is room
for improvement - and would love to get suggestions from others more
experienced.

I have considered doing a long day (down and back, I'm in metro Detroit) on
Saturday with the Amigo.

The puller will not be here.  Couple other trick items are no shows too.
But, there is one surprise.
If you have no idea of what a GN is, the Black Car will be here (might be
apart, doing something, but it will be here.
The ecm bench will be up.
I have various bits of software, running, and you can run various editors.

There is No Baby sitting, and I Can't be around young folks ie under 14.
Their immune systems are just so healthy they can carry all sorts of stuff,
and with very little of an immune system they are flat out dangerous to me.
Also, I'll be wearing a mask, but if any has any cold symtoms, I ask that
you ask for one and wear it.   This looks to be a rather small gathering so
will just be in the house.   No smoking in CSH, HQ.

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This message contains information which may be
      privileged or confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable
      law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
      employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
      recipient, you are hereby NOTIFIED that any dissemination, distribution,
      retention, archiving, or copying of this communication is strictly
      prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
      immediately by calling our office at (905) 669-2888 or by return e-mail at
      info at decoma.com, Attention:  General Counsel.