High Block Learn

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Mon Sep 18 12:53:23 GMT 2000

This almost sounds as though you either have a leak in the exhaust allowing
air in before the O2 sensor, or, you have a misfiring plug that is causing
excess air in the exhaust.

Either would fool the ecm into adding more fuel. Maybe drive around
a bit, with some cruising and pull all the plugs. They should have a
story to tell.

BobR.