need datasheet/info for SpeedPro wideband sensor...

Romans, Mark romans at starstream.net
Tue Sep 19 02:57:52 GMT 2000

You are right.  I had forgotten about the diskette.  He was chasing the
resistor
question at the time I talked to him about it.  Bottom line is that it's
their way
of charging you $400.00 for a $100.00 sensor and preventing you from using
the $100.00 sensor to replace theirs.  It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Mark