Rich in Texas!

Sahli sahli at dashlink.com
Wed Sep 20 02:19:21 GMT 2000

Basically altering or refining the settings, how much horsepower/percentage
of performance do you think the factory missed. I know I can make
adjustments to compensate for worn ring or sluggish injectors. I'm new at
this and the DIACOM has let me into some of the controls than you never see.
I have a 305 TPI and there is a guy who is running 9's lotta Vortech and
intercooler to help. Just trying to maximum power without any explosions.
Thanks Rich