Rich in Texas!

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Sep 20 03:35:19 GMT 2000

> Basically altering or refining the settings, how much
horsepower/percentage
> of performance do you think the factory missed.

Pre 92ish about 5%, but you can improve driviality on stock stuff.   Post 93
(taking LT1s) maybe a couple %.
The second you change much, all bets are off.
You can also, lose alot if your tuning by set of the pants.

> I know I can make
> adjustments to compensate for worn ring or sluggish injectors.

What usually feels good on high mileage engines, quickly finishes them off.
Sluggish injectors?,  I can be sluggish before coffee, if the injectors are
dirty, then slick 50, whould clean em, if not then it's R+R time.

>I'm new at
> this and the DIACOM has let me into some of the controls than you never
see.
> I have a 305 TPI and there is a guy who is running 9's lotta Vortech and
> intercooler to help. Just trying to maximum power without any explosions.

Like Shannen said, use notes
Bruce

> Thanks Rich

TPI