another angle - using a NTK (honda) sensor with a speedpro

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Wed Sep 20 07:28:44 GMT 2000

Hi,
    Obviously we can't all span gas test our wbo2's daily...all I can tell
you from experience is if the mixture is fuel rich, the sensor doesn't last
as long.  I have seen over 100 hours on a wbo2 on leaded fuel, but AFR was
never below 12.2:1....btw Powertrain.net has a shield available to cover the
inlet side of the sensor so it won't foul as easy.....hth's
-Carl Summers