350 TPI Fiero

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sun Sep 24 03:30:20 GMT 2000

Don Burns wrote:
<snip>
Yup, and nope, in that order.  You're not looking for scan tool data
here.  You're checking to see how the engine runs.  If the calibration
is close, and the rest of the sensors are reading correctly, the
engine should run well in open loop.  This gives you a "common sense"
reference point if diagnosing the problem starts to lead to strange
answers.

But this is not to be mixed with other tests.  You've already made a
few changes, test them first to see if you've made any progress.

Shannen

It's been 65-70 all day in southern NH, I can't imagine what "hot" is
to a Floridian.