AMP connector

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 2 00:59:20 GMT 2001

Dan Zorde tapped away at the keyboard with:

> Just checked the AMP catalogue I have here at work ('95), this
> connector is not listed.  I'm wondering if its a custom version of
> another connector ?  Does it look anything like the Econoseal
> series of connectors ?

No.

It's two rows (12+13) in a rectangular-D of flat-pin connectors for
a total of 25 contacts.

Somebody else previously hacked into another Digifant to do straight
connects to the PCB (shudder)
http://www.loam.org/vw/Vanagon/DigiTool/DigiTool1.0/images/DigiFantECUwithoutCover.JPG
Note that the housing is used to lock the connector
http://www.loam.org/vw/Vanagon/DigiTool/DigiTool1.0/images/DigifantECU.JPG

--
Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia