peak and hold

Stewart Prince sprince at csun.edu
Wed Apr 4 19:30:00 GMT 2001

Has anyone used the Hitachi peak and hold injector driver?  I've heard it's the
same as the Cherry 2/4 amp (now obsolete), pin for pin, but I'm having a tough
time getting around on their web site to get the app notes.
S. Prince

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> Then what was the above?
> The list is larger then you seem to think, and what is preventing it's
> growth is people knowing the info., and not posting.  So I guess we owe you
> a double thanks for nothing.
> Bruce
>
> > P.S.  I don't read the list much anymore or post at
> > all.

STEWART PRINCE

PROFESSOR, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, NORTHRIDGE