Dr Bruce Plecan mentioned in HRM

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Apr 5 10:22:19 GMT 2001

I've got to apologize for that in the recent weeks.    For the new guys
info., I had a lung transplant, about 1.5 years ago.   Well, I've finally
gotten healthy enough to get rid of some of the weight I put on (for various
resons 80 lbs, I was in almost chronic rejection, and heavy steriods for a
long time), and like most things I do, it's been alot of work.   Since 3/1,
I've lost 25 lbs., and with steroids as part of my diet, you probably can't
imagine the work to do this.   Also, just in the last couple months, I've
had to relearn to walk for the second time since the surgery.   Which again
is something that doesn't happen overnight.
   Anyway, things are starting to look good health wise, and will get back
to alot more posting then just reading like I have been.
   Getting the GN running again will also help with the energy level
Bruce