Ok.. did I do something to make you all quit talking to me?

Gerald Pelnar wd0fyf at mpks.net
Fri Apr 6 01:12:23 GMT 2001

That's pretty much it. When it started, the local salvage was havin' a cow
'cause they didn't have a salvage license. As long as they don't "sell
parts" all is well. Drop off your junk and take home neat stuff.  :)
Problems being most of the cars are real old. Last time I got rid of a
junker, I got the auto salvage to waive the $25 fee to pick it up. The local
salvage is changing ownership, maybe the new owner will be easier to get
along with. A lot of cars end up at the metal recycler, they'll buy them by
the ton and sell stuff by the pound.

Gerald