Interesting P&H Driver Link

Jeff Webb mustang at ufl.edu
Fri Apr 6 02:45:31 GMT 2001

Ken Bauman wrote:

> A link I came across for making your own Peak and Hold drivers.
>
> http://www.ednmag.com/ednmag/reg/1995/090195/graph/18di5fg1.htm

Thanks for the link.  I've thought about doing something like this
before.  Has anyone tried driving peak and hold injectors via PWM?
Seems like it might generate a lot of extra EMI.  I'll look into it some
time and see what sort of PWM frequencies would be appropriate.  It
would be nice to reduce our dependence on those hard-to-get custom IC's.

Back to EFI...

Jeff Webb