Additional Injector Controller

Ian Habicher ihabicher at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 04:16:40 GMT 2001

>In my opinion he needs only one fuel cut switch! This fuel cut switch
>avoids the fuelcut by to high load pressure. The fuel injection system is a
>Bosch
>Lizens L-Jetronic.
>
>Kurt

You mean on my RX-7?  Yep, there's a fuel cut defeater in there that clamps
the boost signal below about 8.5 PSI boost, above which the computer cuts
off the fuel to protect (destroy) the engine.

But I need more fuel above that.  Plus, with my new compressor and huge ass
intercooler, I think the mixture is going lean even when operating at stock
boost pressures.

That's why I need an AIC :)

Ian
1987 RX-7 Turbo II