Howdy all. AIC's

GoodwinToo at aol.com GoodwinToo at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 19:07:09 GMT 2001

--part1_89.50f1d8d.2804b3b1_boundary

Howdy,
My first time on the list.. and have very minimal soldering skills, but i
have been through a few electrical engineering classes so i know the basics
on electronic circuits and diagramns and components.. and well i was hoping
if anyone could point me in the right direction to finding either info on an
auxilliary injector controller i cna attempt to build... or on the diagrams
to a Bosch Hot-wire AMM .. i think i know how i can tweak it to help fine
tune larger injectors.. but extra injectors would be nice too... thanks
y'all...

Tony Blatnica

--part1_89.50f1d8d.2804b3b1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Book Antiqua" LANG="0">Howdy,
<BR>My first time on the list.. and have very minimal soldering skills, but i
<BR>have been through a few electrical engineering classes so i know the basics
<BR>on electronic circuits and diagramns and components.. and well i was hoping
<BR>if anyone could point me in the right direction to finding either info on an
<BR>auxilliary injector controller i cna attempt to build... or on the diagrams
<BR>to a Bosch Hot-wire AMM .. i think i know how i can tweak it to help fine
<BR>tune larger injectors.. but extra injectors would be nice too... thanks
<BR>y'all...
<BR>
<BR>Tony Blatnica</FONT></HTML>

--part1_89.50f1d8d.2804b3b1_boundary--