Bosch Throttle Potentiometer

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Wed Apr 11 02:47:34 GMT 2001

Hi Paul,

Keith posted the following info a while ago.  Also,  I've hear of another conversion
that used a '90 Chevy Baretta TPS mounted on a disassembled Bosch TPS that
worked OK.  I haven't tried either yet but I'm real close to needing one.

The Alfa part probably has the best chance of bolting on and working.  Keep
me posted on your progress.

Bill

-------------------------------

From: Keith Walker <100662.3423 at compuserve.com>
Subject: Bosch TPS

Hi

Quite a few Alfas have throttle position sensors which
may fit, but I do not know what is available near
to you.

The late 8V 1.5 and 1.7 33's use a variable resister type
throttle position sensor. This is the version fitted with
Bosch MP3.1 injection. I think the part number is
60805868, but I am not sure (that may be the TPS
fitted to the older cars, the parts CD is not that clear).