Looking for O2 sensor info

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Fri Apr 13 13:44:16 GMT 2001

> Hello.
>
> How are things?  Looks like you're doing more research on your
supercharged big
> block.
>
> Some time ago you posted some info on O2 sensors and part nos.  Do you
have that
> info handy?  I think I lost it when my hard drive crashed, because I know
I saved
> it and I can't find it.
>
> Shannen

Hi.  Things are good.  Two house projects are keeping me busy.  The truck
languishes under concrete dust, but the longer it's apart the more
opportunity I have to play around with different design ideas before
committing to one :)  Maybe on the dyno this August?  Engine is built.  It
just needs pressurization.

Let me know what O2 info you need.  Whatever I sent earlier I still have
copies of.

Walt.