Twin Centrifugals VS Single

Scott Flanagan gte861v at prism.gatech.edu
Sat Apr 14 06:49:12 GMT 2001

Sorry I did not call you, I got caught up working on the car and I didn't
get your message until now, I did get rear ended today in Jenny, hit and
run too.  I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, I am going to sleep now, I
am kind of tired, I'll call you tomorrow when I get home, hopefully things
won't go too bad tomorrow, I hope not, wish me luck,

Scott Flanagan
Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
gte861v at prism.gatech.edu, (404) 206-0380