Blocked Delivery of email from <>

eposcan at nisa.net eposcan at nisa.net
Sun Apr 22 17:03:16 GMT 2001

                 BLOCKED DELIVERY OF EMAIL FROM <>

Our email scanner has detected a VIRUS in an email destined for you.
This email has been stopped.  The sender will receive a notification of this message.

This is ONLY a warning. You have not suffered any damage nor received any problem;
You can safely ignore this email.

	For more information, please visit http://www3.nisa.net/virusinfo.nisa

You have been protected by Nisa's EPOscan

The virus scanner revealed...

>>> Virus 'W32/Hybris-B' found in file /var/tmp/042210026435/unpacked/dwarf4you.exe

End.
Our email scanner has detected a file type (or content) which we are not
permitting through our systems.

These namely include movies, executables and large pictures.
Your email has been stopped.  The intended sender will receive a notification of this message.

This is ONLY a warning. You have not suffered any damage nor received any problem;
You can safely ignore this email.

For more information, please visit http://www3.nisa.net/virusinfo.nisa

You have been protected by Nisa's EPOscan

The files that were blocked are...