Any experience with Autronic?

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 17:21:02 GMT 2001

Jurgen,
There is a gentleman named steve in Kentucky who is importing the Autronic.
I spoke to him once about the autotune. What I gleamed from the conversation
is that it does work as adverstised but that it is really more attractive
for a shop who is doing lots of installs and just wants to get the car up
and running. From what I remember you end up needing to do the final tuning
yourself to maximize performance. Since it is an option that you have to pay
for I was not that interested in the option and therefor I must not have
been paying very close attention.
Justin