Any experience with Autronic?

Jurgen Hartwig jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com
Tue Apr 24 18:11:04 GMT 2001

> I'd be interested in that, as it has closed loop control, which is
> missing on the MIC3 (but I'd like for my summer daily driver).
> These systems are especially attractive with the AU$ way down at
> US$0.50.

I'm waiting to hear back from Hawk and the other guys.  I'll post some info
on the mailing list as soon as possible.

> Since I mentioned the MIC3, does anyone know about the MIC4 that
> is supposed to be out "real soon now?"  I've heard it will have
> sequential injectors, but nothing else.

Eric, the MIC4 is due out in middle 2001.  You can see some details at
http://www.perfectchoicemotorsports.com

However, since there is a US distributor now, you cannot buy direct from the
manufacturer.  The US distributor wants $799 for his ECUs, which at that
price, puts it in direct competition with the SDS and other ECUs.  Thanks,
but no thanks.

I was working on the group buy for the MIC3, but some shady business actions
caused me to lose confidence in their company.  That is the reason I'm
searching for another/better engine management system.

Regards,
Jay