AW: Aussie ECU's

Rausch, Bernd br at rnt.de
Wed Apr 25 13:36:53 GMT 2001

Hello Matthew,

I want to run a twinturbo engine (3L V6 24V PRV engine, 2*Garrett GT25)
with a Motec M800 and would be interested in a detailed description of
the system (eg Wideband-Lambda operation, autotune option, data
recording). Do you know if there is a manual in .pdf available ?
Further I would be interested in prices for the M800, and the uprades
Logging, Pro-Logging and Wideband-Lambda. I have been told a price of
around DM 10.000 for the M800 (about US$4.600 or AU$9.100).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bernd Rausch