Books to read ?

Morten T Nielsen morten-n at gmx.de
Wed Apr 25 20:39:38 GMT 2001

Hi

I'm  about to serve my time as a soldier - and bet it's pretty boring :-) So i thought that I might bring some books to read! I'm planning on starting on Automotive Engineering on one of the English Universities, and since I have a great interest in EFI, or just plain Fuel Injection  I thought i might read something about it!
I already have the "Modern Engine Tuning" book which didn't satisfy me on the EFI...otherwise it's a great book! But what books are available that gives a good look of how the ECM works  - how it's programmed and so on? (I know this is individual for the manufacturer but then there must be different books depending on the computer)
I'm not into the hardcore EFI yet, but I would really like to, and therefore it must also be books for "beginners" or a novice :-)

Thanks !

Morten T Nielsen
"Euro lister"
76´Scirocco 1.6 TS (Carb)