Part # Bosch 4-wire O2 (Autronics)

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Thu Apr 26 17:19:14 GMT 2001

Clay B wrote:

> Does anyone know the part # for the Bosch 4-wire O2 sensor used with the
> Autronics computers? I need to buy one, quickly. Naturally, Ray Hall
> doesn't list the part #, as he would prefer to sell the part. Normally,
> this is fine, but I'm not interested in waiting for shipping from
> Australia for a part that should be available at the local auto parts
> store.
>
> This is a "wideband sensor", but not quite as good as NTK, from what I've
> heard. It is heated, also. A picture is
> at: http://www.turbofast.com.au/autronic/sensors.html

It sounds like the Bosch LSM-11, part 0 258 104 002.  This is just
as good as (better than) the UEGO, in that it is cheaper and doesn't
require an extra hole in your exhaust, plus it will run any already
existing lambda circuitry just fine.

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA