Lambda Sensor

Glenn & Debbie Woodhouse gwoodhouse2 at home.com
Thu Apr 26 18:11:56 GMT 2001

I bought one through NAPA for $135.  It is the same NTK 5 wire sensor for
the Honda 92-95 Civic 1.5 VTEC p/n 36531-P07-003, it is just that the
pricing has accelerated from $90 all the way up to $220 in the last couple
of years.  I think some large part houses may have older stock with older
pricing still in their systems.  It's worth poking around a bit.  The NAPA
cross p/n was OS791.

Good luck, Glenn.