O2 / Lambda Sensor Data

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Apr 26 22:27:17 GMT 2001

Almost looks good up until the last line where it's mentioned, it's EGT
sensitive.   As the temp decrease it reads rich, well if the metering/timing
is wrong and changes EGT, then you back to quessing, and still need to tune
via plug readings.
Forra wide band to actually work right, it seems as thou that you have to
control the operating temp of the sensor itself, and have a sensor that is
designed to operate with varing backpressures.    If the sensor references
to room air, then it will be backpressure sensitive.
While this is alot better then the 10 LED displays, it still suffers from
the errors of the sensor itself.
Least as I see it.
Bruce