constant flow/electronic system VALVE!

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 01:15:11 GMT 2001

Foe those who have been giving me advice on my constant flow(K-Jet injectors
and lines) Pic(or AVR) hybrid I can report that the valve issue might be
solved. I have found the parts and just need to assemble them and do some
testing. I wont go into the exact details of the valves, but I have 3
possibles and all are readily available. the cheapest being about 5 bucks,
then next being about $25 and the third is somewhat more but I dont have a
price yet.
Thank you all for youre help so far.

Marvin Fugate (The Punisher)