Part # Bosch 4-wire O2 (Autronics)

Franc Buxton fab at dcs.warwick.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 08:47:36 GMT 2001

Greg Hermann wrote:

> >It sounds like the Bosch LSM-11, part 0 258 104 002.  This is just
> >as good as (better than) the UEGO, in that it is cheaper and doesn't
> >require an extra hole in your exhaust, plus it will run any already
> >existing lambda circuitry just fine.
> >
> 1. I am not entirely sure whether you can get the Bosch LSM-11 for any less
> than the NTK sensor. Used to be quite the opposite, but I have not tracked
> the recent price changes.
>
> 2. The NTK UEGO sensor uses technology which is _FAR_ superior to the Bosch
> LSM-11. No if and or buts about that! The NTK is sensitive and quick enough
> to able to pick out a mis-fire on a 4 cyl engine at 4K rpm, for instance
> (on a scope trace).

	I have some Bosch LSM-11s. Are they anything special? I've never even
bothered to look up the specs thinking they were just ordinary sensors. Should
I do that? If so, does anyone feel inclined to tell me where to look? :>)

	Regards,
		Franc.
--
      W------W
    WW---  ---WW     fab at dcs.warwick.ac.uk
   (|     L    |)    fab at StunnedBuffalo.com
      X\____/X       tel.: +44 (0)705 060 4-FAB
       XXXXXX             (+44 (0)705 060 4 322)
        XXXX         http://www.StunnedBuffalo.com