Water Injection

Jörgen Karlsson jorgen.m.karlsson at home.se
Mon Apr 30 18:40:23 GMT 2001

Hi,

The water is injected just before the throttle body, we use two .4mm jets.
But we will test .7mm nozzles during this season.

We use a 1s with a race pump, this was a custom solution a back then but I
think that the race pump is standard in the 1s kit now.

We run a mixture of 50/50 water/race methanol, the methanol mix works better
then 100% water.

Aquamist is a proven design, and we have had no problems with it during the
two years that we have used it. With the price you pay with the current
exchange rates I would go for an 1s.

Jörgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden.