Non email DIY list???

Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com Steve.Flanagan at VerizonWireless.com
Tue Dec 4 20:17:59 GMT 2001

Not sure who to address this to, but maybe Steve Ravet could chime in if he
knows?

Currently I receive my diyefi updates via individual emails (and I assume
this is the same for all on list).

1)  Is there a push to get this list on a bulletin board WWW site that has
threaded topics.  This way we can eliminate sorting out 100's of emails and
deleting unwanted ones.  We can just visit the site, look at the topics, and
chime in when we want.

2)  Or does this already exist for this news group and I am just not aware
of it.

3)  Will if ever happen?  If not, what is the factors that prevent this from
moving to that style forum.

Email is not an efficient method for a news group with the vast amount of
topics we discuss.

Thanks,

Steve F