Steve's Parts Kit

David Gregory dcg1174 at tntech.edu
Tue Dec 4 20:35:56 GMT 2001

I had a couple of questions about the capacitors that came with steve's
parts kits.

Which component on the list (C1, C2,...) is the ceramic disk capictor?
Also, what are the capacitances of the two largest film resistors (the red
ones)?

And, i remeber someone mentioning a Digikey-like company which does not have
a minimum order.  I'm looking to build the analog LED display for the WB
unit, but need some parts (especially the LED banks).

Thanks,

David Gregory