is this a WB02 sensor?

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Thu Dec 6 03:42:22 GMT 2001

Rather than start up a big rally, the Diy-efi server has lots on this,
including the output of the sensor.
http://www.diy-efi.org/diy_efi/projects/diy_wb/

You need a modified display to get 10:1 to 20:1 performance, but the
mods are discussed there.

Megasquirt will happily handle WB02 as you tell it what the curve is its
working to.