CVT (was:Intake manifold construction, intercoolers)

Igor Dorrestijn Dorrestijn at corps.nl
Thu Dec 6 17:48:41 GMT 2001

> Where can I find out more about the Williams F1 CVT?

Unfortunately there isn't much on the internet. They put the CVT in the 1993
Williams FW15C car. I can't seem to locate van Doorne's website either. If
you really want to know you can always give them a call at +31-13-4640333 or
visit their factory in Tilburg, they have the car standing in the entrance
hall.

Igor