Spark plugs

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 7 19:07:13 GMT 2001

From: <bill.shurvinton at nokia.com>
>Subject: RE: Spark plugs
>> I suspect I will have to live with the fouling until I get EFI running
>> as the current DCOE is seriously rich at low RPM (i.e. in traffic). Not
>> my choice I hasten to add.

Bill--

I suspect that Bruce and I, between us, could help you through getting the
DCOE _"RIGHT"_ . This oughtta be done off list, though.

If you think "source code" is black magic, you haven't been around much
DCOE/IDA tuning !!

Definitely something only to be shared with the "annointed" !! :-)

Greg