DCOE tuning, was Spark plugs

The Dupuis dupuis10 at telusplanet.net
Sun Dec 9 02:20:27 GMT 2001

Bruce, Greg, and Bill

Please include me in off-list discussions regarding DCOE tuning in the
future.  I promise to be quiet and listen, 'cause I don't really have too
much advise to offer except the "everybody knows" trick of air corrector jet
vs. main jet ratio of 3:1 for tuning high rpm vs. low rpm mixture.  I'd just
be interested in getting info on these wonderful carbs, but you're
absolutely right - the name of the list includes EFI in the title, so
carburator related topics should be avoided I guess.

Matt Dupuis
dupuis10 at telusplanet.net