Thanks for the EFI! (off topic)

Kevin Wright krwright at wankel.net
Mon Dec 10 13:37:52 GMT 2001

I hate to add a me-too, but I'm here trying to learn a little about
EFI. So far I've learned that a number of Americans and Aussies don't
get along, and there are several who have apparently approached
godhood in there infinite wisdom and knowledge. On both sides, I
might add.
I think perhaps a moderator might be in order, but I can understand
how one wouldn't want to wish *that* duty on anyone!
That said, my delete key works well, also; and if that isn't enough - filters!

krw

...and lo, thus spake Rich M on 12/10/01:
>Andrew, how true! I was just getting to think the same myself.... I don't
>know that many Americans (UK myself), but this stuff doesn't make me want
>to....
>The EFi stuff is interesting, but there's getting less and less - I'm quite
>happy to hit the delete button, and often do, so i'm not even reading half
>of it..
>Regards
>Rich

Kevin Wright